We have been accepted into the public vote in order to hopefully win up to £4000 to help develop our multi-sensory playground.
This scheme has been set up by Tesco, using the money raised from the sales of carrier bags, to help local groups and charities.
From 1st September to 31st October we will be trying to get votes to win money to develop our multisensory playground.
How to vote:
- Shop in Tesco ( don’t need to buy a carrier bag)
- At the till, ask for a Blue Token.
- Tokens are posted into our box – East Kilbride St Leonards and Westwood, Rutherglen and Burnside Stores.
- If not in these stores, still collect the token and bring to school and I will get them posted into our box.
- Get all your friends and family to collect tokens for us too.
- Spread the word on social media etc too ( I will get the suggested publicity wording and logos to you before next week)
Lets try and win that £4000 for our children.